- Molding Fee $250 (must be paid on site when molded)
- Adult Custom Boots $1850 plus S&H. Boots include the following details to perfect your fit:
- "Toetal" Control Tongues: Provides extreme performance, 360 degrees around the foot, with hand-shaped padding and kevlar reinforced tongues
- "Toetal" Control Box: Captures the void under your toes allowing you extra performance at the front of the boot
- Coercion Counter: Ties inner and outer counters together, forcing them to work in unison instead of individually and providing maximum performance.
- Junior Custom Boots (for the still-growing young ones) $860 plus S&H.
- Custom Cycling Shoes $1250 plus S&H. Shoes include foam core technology and lacing system of your choice. Add "toetal" control options for higher performance to cycling shoes for $200.
We require that 50% of the total cost be paid upon the start of the boot building process, and the final balance along with shipping is due upon completion.* The molding fee will be subtracted from the final balance. We take payments in cash, check (Kaiser Customs, LLC), or credit card. Please know there is a $35 fee for returned checks.
Before we begin your custom order, we will contact you and go over your order to confirm. Once we begin the process, there's no turning back. Get ready, you're about to receive a pair of Kaiser Custom boots! (See Photos of Al's Work)
Ready to talk to us about your custom boots? Let's get started! :)>
* A 2% interest fee will be added for each week the boot payment is overdue.